Multi Language Products and Categories in v1.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone will be modding the code stoffer wrote for multi language for 1.4 to work in 1.5? If so I'd love to use it!

If not I'll continue with 1.4 until it is included in 1.6

Thanks!
14 years ago
I will mod it for you if you can give me the code for version 1.4, I've been trying to get a hold of that mod that stoffer did.  I never received it in my inbox, although he said he would send it my way, he probably forgot about me or has been too busy.

My email address is [email protected] if anyone would like to care to send it my way.

Thanks

David
14 years ago
I'll send it over to you. I did get it, but it ended up in my Junk Mail... Check there too. I'll have to send it later today, I'm out the door now. Reply back here if you find it before I send it over!
14 years ago
I'm sending it to you now, should take about 20 minutes via send space.
14 years ago
JaxUK wrote:
I'm sending it to you now, should take about 20 minutes via send space.

Great, thanks, I'll wait for it or the link at send space to here or my Inbox.

Shouldn't take me long to upgrade for 1.5 :D

David

P.S. I just checked my Inbox and I've not received your link :(
14 years ago
here it is again. http://www.sendspace.com/file/qajotq
14 years ago
wow nice staff
14 years ago
larrylan wrote:
wow nice staff

I can't take any credit for it :) Nice one stoffer.
14 years ago
JaxUK wrote:

I can't take any credit for it :) Nice one stoffer.

JaxUK,

Cool, nice, I have downloaded it onto my tablet PC, I'm not near my home workstation during Easter :P

I will review the code and the changes to version 1.4 then document version 1.5 and after make a documentation for suggested changes that needs to be made for 1.5 to reflect the multi-lingual product entities changes that stoffer made.

I will start this after I have completed my design of my site, so I may not be able to start working on this code for another week or so.  I expect a turn around within 4 weeks from today.  (I have a day job too!)

I hope that this will fit into your project schedule.  After completed, I will make the code available to you and anyone else who would like to review it.

Thanks

David
14 years ago
I'm trying to integrate your code to 1.5. Lol, I used a whole night to understand the logic and i'm now rdy and hopefully I will finish integrating in 2-3 days.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.