nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Andrei,

Looking so forward to 3.7 - already have the working version installed for the dependent product attribute feature but lost my plugins that were purchased for 3.6 so looking forward to the release of the new version.  Are we still looking at December 8th?

Thank you for all your work!
Ronda Pederson
8 years ago
Rondakay wrote:
Are we still looking at December 8th?

Hi Ronda,

Yes. But please note that this is an estimated date
8 years ago
Thanks for confirmation !  Looking forward to 3.7 ...
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Most probably it'll be released before December 10th. This way our vendors and store owners will have enough time to upgrade their products and stores before New Year 2016. I'll publish the exact date a bit later.

The new version will be released in about two weeks. BETA testers are welcome! You can download the latest development version here
8 years ago
Firsly, this upgrade of theme nopcommerce.com is so nice! <3

And wait on release new version day too much stress now. :D
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Most probably it'll be released before December 10th. This way our vendors and store owners will have enough time to upgrade their products and stores before New Year 2016. I'll publish the exact date a bit later.
The new version will be released in about two weeks. BETA testers are welcome! You can download the latest development version here

In the beta version are included all the innovations and changes?
8 years ago
ksprovis.net wrote:
In the beta version are included all the innovations and changes?

95% of them. There are several open tasks left.
8 years ago
Can the images now stored in Azure in version 3.70? Where is the setting for this?
8 years ago
ksprovis.net wrote:
Can the images now stored in Azure in version 3.70? Where is the setting for this?

Version 3.70 already supports multiple instances (distributed caching, schedule tasks, etc). But this work item is still open
8 years ago
ksprovis.net wrote:

You can use our plugin for Azure.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.