nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Yes. All these things are okay. But do not forget and do not break its simplicity. If you add some radical functionality instead of smth, please than just switch of that feature by default.
8 years ago
Updating Categories through XML. If included would be great.
8 years ago
Hi

Is the 3.7 nopCommerce release date still planned for 8th Dec 2015 ?

Rgds

Claudia
Gaja Digital Agency
[email protected]
8 years ago
Hi Claudia,

Yes
8 years ago
Hi A.M.
The item 11093 is still open. Is it possible in 3.70 to attribute adjust price in percentage?
8 years ago
Hi a.m.
I would like to thanks the NopCommerce Team for your great contribution to the World. We are very much interested for nop 3.70. Please mention when will be  published the new version(exact time if possible).
8 years ago
Andrei,

Looking forward to 3.7.

Thank you for all your hard work and great contribution to the world!
Harsh Sharma
8 years ago
I know 3.7 is slated for release real soon.

Given that there is a lot of work to make it azure compatible I have a question.
(I apologize if its been answered already)

Has there been any complaints of order numbers and SQL azure instance bumps?

I didn't think about it until just today but I've never seen it mentioned on the forums and it happens to all of the nopCommerce installations I work with in azure.

The scenario is as follows, every time an SQL azure instance bump happens the order ids skip 1000 or so. Same thing happens to other ids including customer ids but it's less noticeable; order ids are what the store owner and the customer have to go by for reference.

From what I understand this is because of a known issue with SQL azure and database generated primary keys.

Does anyone else have experience with this? Is it something that's been addressed in 3.7?
8 years ago
This is a known issue for SQL Server (not only azure).

I agree that something should be done about it in orders, maybe to add some additional field that will be consisted.
There is no such a task in 3.70 version.
8 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
This is a known issue for SQL Server (not only azure).

I agree that something should be done about it in orders, maybe to add some additional field that will be consisted.
There is no such a task in 3.70 version.

You're right, I'm only bringing up the issue with azure because SQL azure instance bumps happen a lot. This week alone one of the sites I deal with had it happen a dozen times. Perhaps we could add a regular integer field to the order table and add service logic to handle order id creation? If this update brings about a wave of azure installs it's going to become an issue fast.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.