nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
cybernexus00 wrote:
This is a known issue for SQL Server (not only azure).

I agree that something should be done about it in orders, maybe to add some additional field that will be consisted.
There is no such a task in 3.70 version.

You're right, I'm only bringing up the issue with azure because SQL azure instance bumps happen a lot. This week alone one of the sites I deal with had it happen a dozen times. Perhaps we could add a regular integer field to the order table and add service logic to handle order id creation? If this update brings about a wave of azure installs it's going to become an issue fast.

Our developers say that in SQL 2012 you have a certain setting to prevent that. Google this issue for a solution.
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:

Our developers say that in SQL 2012 you have a certain setting to prevent that. Google this issue for a solution.

Thanks for the reply. I'm fairly certain the setting they are referring to is the "-t272" trace flag. I know that parameter works for SQL server 2012 but to my knowledge SQL Azure does not allow you to set trace flags so the issue is not solvable at the database level on SQL Azure.

This may be part of a larger discussion.

Andrei, what are your thoughts on this?
8 years ago
8 years ago
see1990 wrote:

What has you wanted to speak?
8 years ago
sohelcse10_duet wrote:

What has you wanted to speak?

Chinese language, it is means good
8 years ago
Nop 3.70 has been released. Thanks Nop Team.
8 years ago
And here we go - nopCommerce 3.70 is released
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Hi a.m.

Thanks. Is there any plan to update http://docs.nopcommerce.com/?
8 years ago
Hi Sohel,

It's already updated
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Sohel,

It's already updated

Hi Andrei,
Thanks a lot. We have got it. Only changed on required pages.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.