Mazzola Luce - Lighting design Shop Online

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
We are very proud of what we achieved with nopCommerce's customization for Mazzola Luce - Lighting design Shop Online.
The project was pretty complex mostly because of the multiple promotions system and then the constant revision of the interface came up, especially for the product sheets.
We're currently developing a mobile version that will be released in September.
Let me know what you think, guys.
8 years ago
I see some quite interesting customization. Good job!

By the way, why are you using ASP.NET web forms version? It was released almost 5 years ago!
8 years ago
Nice job with the website.

I do agree with Andrei, why using web forms version over latest MVC?
8 years ago
Os2 web agency wrote:
We are very proud of what we achieved with nopCommerce's customization for Mazzola Luce - Lighting design Shop Online.
The project was pretty complex mostly because of the multiple promotions system and then the constant revision of the interface came up, especially for the product sheets.
We're currently developing a mobile version that will be released in September.
Let me know what you think, guys.

The design looks very impressive. Good job.
8 years ago
Thank you guys!
Well about what Andrei was saying: we've been working on ASP.NET for years, and now we have a certain familiarity with it.
For this customer we also had to interconnect the website with the local storage management software: adding to that the high level of customization we try to achieve for every ecommerce site we work on, we preferred to keep working on asp.net since we know it so well.
By your comments I guess the result is not so bad, after all this one could even hit the showcase section ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.