New Theme in 3.6 is flawed?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
We just did a test upgrade from 3.40 to 3.60 and all of the product lists look awful. Here's some examples:

What is happening here? Why are things all off-kilter here? Is anyone else experiencing this?
8 years ago
The culprit seems to be a whole bunch of a href="#bottom" tags. Where are these coming from and how do we get rid of them?
8 years ago
Could you please input your site url here to check ?
8 years ago
Certainly, you can see the problem here:

http://lasrapp-test.azurewebsites.net/store/

Thanks for looking.
8 years ago
By looking at your html structure, i think you've changed the structure of the Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_productbox.cshtml

first, it has a lot of empty
<a href="#bottom">  </a>
, not sure why you need them.

In the last item SIRT 110 Pistol, in  

<div class="product-item" >

<div class="picture">
<a href="#bottom">  </a> >> why another hash anchor here, remove it it moves back in line with the last row ??
</div>

So go check that file to see if something aint acting normal there. Maybe there's a code to control how to render the anchors.
8 years ago
Ok, we were experiencing this problem before we modified anything (the screenshots are from before we added our modifications).
We'll take a look at the parts you mentioned.
Thanks for looking / helping! We'll post back if we find anything.
-Jason
8 years ago
@congthanhgiong  thanks for pointing us in the right direction.

It turns out that we had forgotten about some custom HTML we had put into some grouped products. In an effort to have a "buy" button at the top of the page, we had some custom anchor tags in the short product descriptions that would jump you down to the bottom of the page where you could choose your option(s).

Anyway, we re-worked those and that seems to have solved the problem. I guess in the previous theme, they didn't cause a problem, but in this one, they did.

I appreciate everyone that looked at this (whether you commented or not). The problem was, of course, our fault. :P

Thanks again.
-Jason
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.