Product Reviews

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
In the product reviews we have the rating from 1 through 5. We can put labels on each end. Is there a way to put a rating on either the top center (above the middle rating) or text after each radio button? If so, how/which file(s) do I need to edit?
8 years ago
Hi ntbuddy,

You can edit the product reviews in the following file: Views/Product/ProductReviews.cshtml file. If you are using any theme different than the default one you need to edit the Themes/{ThemeName}/Views/Product/ProductReviews.cshtml if present. So edit the file with the product reviews as you wish.

Hope that helps!
8 years ago
Thanks. Those didn't work but I did find it. That was the file I had been trying and to no avail. I forgot I was using the Alfresco Theme and that was actually under Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductReviews.csthml.
8 years ago
Hi ntbuddy,

I am glad you managed to cope with this. You are right that if you are using the Nop Quick Tabs, you should edit the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductReviews.csthml. file. You just need to have in mind that if on later stage you decide to upgrade to a newer version of nopCommerce and the theme, you will need to make this change again in the newer version.

Best Regards!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.