Show Register or Login Caption

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
hii

i want to display label with Caption "Register or Login to see Prices" when a user is not logged in currently i have set acl on product pricing but like this user will never know that pricing are only visible if user are logged in

Please help as its very urgent.

Hope some one will reply asap.

Thanks alot
8 years ago
you have to modify

Views/Product/_ProductPrice.cshtml  

line aroud 70

@if (dynamicPriceUpdateSupported && !Model.HidePrices && String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(Model.PriceWithDiscount))
                {
                    @Html.Raw(Regex.Replace(Model.Price, dynamicPricePattern, dynamicPriceReplacement))
                }
                else
                {
                    @Html.Raw(Model.Price)
                }
8 years ago
hii

thanks for ur prompt reply

but i am still confused.

if the prices are hidden that means the customer is not logged in so inplace of price i want to show label "Register or Login to see price"

please guide me how can i acheive this ?
8 years ago
No, if the customer not logged in show whatever you want, if logged in show price.

Check the customer role in the view.
Then modify if statement.
or

if model.hide price {
"Show the text"
}
8 years ago
Hii

I tried to paste this but it gave internal error

As i am not a mvc coder i only know asp.Net can you please provide me exact code which i can replace there?

Thanks once again
8 years ago

@if ( Model.HidePrices )
                 {
                  <span>Please login to see price</span>
                 }

Thanks,
8 years ago
Thanks alot it worked perfectly www.ezi-pos.com

How to do this same on even homepage as well as category page where products are listed in thumbnail
8 years ago
you have to find the prices in other views.
then you can put same  (or similar) code. make sure Model has option of HidePrices

Thanks,
Karay
8 years ago
Hii

I need this label on featured products on homepage.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.