NopDevDays 2015 - October 30th, Amsterdam

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
I think an extensive discussion over the future plans for Nop between the Nop team and the participants would be extremly valuable. A summary of the conclusions would be also valuable for all community members.

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks a lot! Sure. I'm always open for such discussion. I'll also tell about all future plans of Nop Solutions (and how it works now) in my speech.
8 years ago
Besides speeches we have reserved time for a discussion panel / hackaton during the event.

The idea behind this is getting more interaction within the community so that we can grow nopCommerce together. (both technical and in terms of market share)

So if this type of discussion is what the participants are interested in the program definitely has space for it.

Regards,
Dennis

P.S.
If you haven't booked your seat yet; Go to http://www.nopdevdays.com and get your tickets!
8 years ago
Nopaholics wrote:
Besides speeches we have reserved time for a discussion panel / hackaton during the event.

The idea behind this is getting more interaction within the community so that we can grow nopCommerce together. (both technical and in terms of market share)

So if this type of discussion is what the participants are interested in the program definitely has space for it.

Regards,
Dennis

P.S.
If you haven't booked your seat yet; Go to http://www.nopdevdays.com and get your tickets!

It would be great to have a recording of that discussion.
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:

It would be great to have a recording of that discussion.

Agreed!
8 years ago
Hello All,

I am considering attending but I am not a developer so unfortunately I may miss some of the more technical discussions.

My company has used the Nopcommerce platform since version 1.8 (customized internally a bit) and we are interested in moving some of those sites to the latest version as well as constructing new sites. We really like the platform and have grown a lot while using it.

I hope this event will allow for networking between developers and people like myself who are not developers but a business seeking the help of you techs! I am from Florida so we would hopefully be setting up a remote working relationship.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss what I'm looking for or to network before the event and maybe set up a pre/post Dev Days meeting.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
8 years ago
I hope you had a great event!
8 years ago
It was just a Great day!

I want to thank Nopaholics, everybody who just took place in the organization of this wonderful conference,

and also to all the speakers - Dennis, Andrey, Milen, Grzegorz and others for an interesting discourses. We are sorry we could

not stay to the hackaton, but we are really glad we could take a part of this great event. We also would like to thank

Amsterdam for the beautiful weather and those lovely days we spent there.

We hope that such an events will take a place in the future all over the word!

Go ahead NopCommerce! : )
8 years ago
The first NopDevDay was a great success.

We've had interesting speeches and plenty of opportunity to network. The hackaton was an opportunity for developers to meet while the rest of the visitors engaged in a really positive discussion on how the community can work together to grow and better promote nopCommerce to retailers.

I want to thank all the visitors for making it a great day. Special thanks goes to Andrei, without whom all this would not have been possible as well as the speakers from Nop-templates, U-team and Nop4you.

We're looking forward to organize and participate in next events.

The speeches have been recorded and we'll publish these online within a couple of days.
8 years ago
It was a great event! Thanks a lot to nopaholics! It was a real pleasure to meet some people personally! I've already published some pictures on our Facebook and Twitter official pages. Please check them out. A a lot of other pictures are coming... All recorded videos will be also published soon.

And I'm really impressed by Amsterdam city. I think it's the best city I've ever been before.

I hope to see more forks at our next conference. What part of the world do you prefer it to be held? USA, EU, or maybe Saint-Petersburg...
8 years ago
Awesome! Waiting to have the speeches online.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.