Terms of Service link in shopping cart not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
The terms of service link in the shopping cart is not pointing to the Terms of Service topic URL. It is instead pointing to the most recently viewed products. How would I change this?
8 years ago
By default, the "read" link points to: http://domain_name.com/t-popup/conditionsofuse

In order to make sure you didn't change anything in the code -

Go to Views / ShoppingCart / OrderSummary.cshtml

Open "OrderSummary.cshtml"

Find this:

<span>@T("Checkout.TermsOfService.IAccept")<a class="read" onclick="javascript:OpenWindow('@Url.RouteUrl("TopicPopup", new { SystemName = "conditionsofuse" })', 450, 500, true)">@T("Checkout.TermsOfService.Read")</a></span>

It should be using the "SystemName = "conditionsofuse" (as mentioned in the above code).

(Also, check your topics in administration section and make sure you did not change the systemname of the page "ConditionsOfUse")
8 years ago
Thanks ... I reset the topic name to ConditionsOfUse and that did the trick. Thank you so much!
8 years ago
You're welcome :)
I'm glad it helped.
4 years ago
Sorry, Problem fixed!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.