Arvixe Hosting !!! ( Recommend From nopCommerce )

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi ,

We  want to share about Arvixe Hosting problems . Currently last 2 day their server shut down and they dont answer their phone call and email support too .

Actually it is not first issue . We realize a week ago 28.09.2015 one of our demo site there is some ready theme files deleted from Arvixe side (12 zip file ) . After this we waited what is going on there and last 2 day when can not reach to server and panel we want to share about it community for warn who use Arvixe hosting . Also here    we see a lot of people same problem .

We know nopCommerce recommend it premium but we dont want anyone LOST BUSINESS .

I hope will help everyone .
8 years ago
I have notified Arvixe technical support about the issues that you are having. Please provide ticket# if you have any.
8 years ago
L.K wrote:
I have notified Arvixe technical support about the issues that you are having. Please provide ticket# if you have any.

Hi
Of course I can share . #RKU-979-65428   .  It is one of them  . And if need I will share anothers too which not responded .

Thank you
8 years ago
We are having issues with the e-mail service. Almost everyday about 11:00 - 12:00 UTC +02:00 we have problems to send/receive e-mails. But since the last two weeks the down times are being longer and too recurrent. For example yesterday  we were unable to send/receive e-mails for more than 6 hours which is unacceptable. In fact, right now their e-mail server is again down and we have been unable to send/receive e-mails for more than 4 hours already.

Their support is non-existent. No phone, no live chat and they don't even assign the tickets. We opened a ticket 24 hours ago and it has not been assigned yet.

By the way, their Discussion Board is disabled since I do not know when...

Dear nopCommerce team, I think it is time to stop to recommend this hosting as they are falling into decline. Just take a look at other forums (e.g. Web Host Talk).
8 years ago
PD: Our ticket there #INU-121-46774
8 years ago
I have to concur.

we are also having email issues. It is not working. Then it begins to 'leak out' some emails  .... they are about 5 hours behind.

Technical support, which used to be great, is now none existent. No phone answer and no trouble tickets get answered.

ZIH-809-76755

we seem to be having issues weekly, including a complete shut down of the site.
8 years ago
Arvixe is a nightmare since the end of September.

I have a ticket open since 01/10/2015 VTC-314-75003
It is a Business Plan and the email service sometimes stops working.
Two days ago it stopped for 16 hours.

Crossed fingers untill I move my sites to another hoster.
8 years ago
Arvixe support service in the past days has been LOUSY for nos saying NULL. Some examples of all the past (2 weeks) and still unresolved requests and issues:
- A request for a dedicated IP. Waiting for 2 weeks
- 2 SSL certificates. Waiting for 5 days
- An SQL problem since yesterday

. We dont get tickets for our requests by mail
. If you call you can be waiting for more than an hour and get no reply.
. On the chat the waiting list is over 80 people and more than an hour. Last week I was lucky to get someone on the chat and the only reply from the support guy was "I am going to report it to my supervisor" and did not waant to set a time/date when the issue was going to be resolved.

As a result we have taken the determination to move our hosting there (12 VPS) to another provider. Any suggestions or recommendations will be very WELCOME
8 years ago
Eduardo
I've had good performance and service with SmarterAsp.Net.  (And I've seen other posts here saying the same)
8 years ago
New York wrote:
Eduardo
I've had good performance and service with SmarterAsp.Net.  (And I've seen other posts here saying the same)

I Agreed with SmarterAsp.Net.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.