Email Stuck in Queue on Server.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce 3.60. I check for the test mail functionality. It is working fine on server. But all the mails are stuck in queue.

This is working fine when i worked on my local. But when I connected to the live server and debug, the thread was not working. Emails are stuck in message queue.

What should I do?
8 years ago
Have a look at admin area > system > schedule tasks whether "send emails" task is run (see "last start/end/success date" columns)

P.S. Please do not duplicate forum topics (deleted)
8 years ago
Thank you...

Yes, that ran before two months and send emails was disabled.
Now it is working fine.
7 years ago
Hi

I do not have any entry in the Schedule Tasks. How can I get one for sending emails to the Schedule task list. I am also having the same problem.
5 years ago
My version is 4.0 and I have the same problem.

In Admin>Scheduled Tasks "Send Email" time is set to 10 Seconds and Enabled. But last success date is 5 months back.

My email is configured properly and test email is also working fine..

What's the issue??
5 years ago
Check the System > Log to see if any error messages.
Also, check System > Warnings;  a store URL warning might be the cause of schedule task problems.
5 years ago
No error in Log. But yes there's one warning similar to one you talked about.
5 years ago
Still not working
5 years ago
I am having the same issue with sending messages.  The test email work.  However I have not been able to send for the Queue in a few days.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.