Login as Administrator

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I just installed nopCommerce on apache web server and MSSQL 2008 with advanced services.

When i try to login as Administrator, i go back to the Default page, without being logged in at all.

I am using the default credentials, since i didn't change anything yet
Email: [email protected]
pass:  admin

Thanks for replying
14 years ago
Could you explain what you mean a little clearer,

Are you trying to log in as admin on the administrator login? or the default page login?

If you login from the site as admin you will revert back to the default page and then to get to the admin section you must click on administration at the top right side with the header links.
14 years ago
I am trying to login at the /Login.aspx site. The "Returing Customer" Login.
I put the default credentials and when i press "Log in" it just redirects me to the Default.aspx

I noticed that as soon as i enter a character in either the Email Address or the Password,
i get an internet explorer error:
Line: 306
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/SampleASP/Login.aspx
14 years ago
NikolasL wrote:
I am trying to login at the /Login.aspx site. The "Returing Customer" Login.
I put the default credentials and when i press "Log in" it just redirects me to the Default.aspx

I noticed that as soon as i enter a character in either the Email Address or the Password,
i get an internet explorer error:
Line: 306
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/SampleASP/Login.aspx

The Administration Button doesn't show up
14 years ago
currently mod_aspdotnet of apache only support asp.net 2.0 while nopCommerce require dotNet3.5 sp1.

see nop requirements in this url https://www.nopcommerce.com/technologysystemrequirements.aspx
14 years ago
Ok i removed it from Apache:p

I installed it on the IIS 7.5 on Windows 7 using the Web Platform Installer.

This is the error i get when i try to install the database:

An error occured: Cannot open database "shopCart" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'IIS APPPOOL\shopCart'.
Running scripts from file: C:\online\shopCart\install\Scripts\nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql

When i configured the SQL i selected the Windows Authentication Mode
14 years ago
BUONGIORNO, IO HO UN PROBLEMA SIMILE, HO INSTALLATO IL PROGRAMMA NOP COMMERCE, ORA PERò VORREI ACCEDERE COME AMMINISTRATORE CON UN USERNAME E UNA PASSWORD DIVERSA DA QUELLA DI DEFAULT..COME SI Fà?

PREGO DI RISPONDERE AL SEGUENTE INDIRIZZO:  [email protected].

grazie!!!
10 years ago
I just installed nopCommerce on window 7, using visual studio 2012 and SQL server management studio 2005 with advanced services.

When i try to login as Administrator, i go back to the Default page, without being logged in at all.

Thanks for replying
khushi
10 years ago
khushi1808 wrote:
I just installed nopCommerce on window 7, using visual studio 2012 and SQL server management studio 2005 with advanced services.

Thanks for replying
khushi

Try to build the Nop.Admin project.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.