Unable to run NopCommerce setup using Visual Studio Express 2012

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I have Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web and ASP.NET MVC 5 installed.

I'm trying to start Nop.Web to setup NopCommerce although receiving the below error.

"A project with an Output Type of Class Library cannot be started directly.
In order to debug this project, add an executable project to this solution which references the library project. Set the executable project as the startup project."

Mentions on the nopCommerce Documentation

Note: Visual Studio Express users will see the following message when opening the Visual Studio solution (.sln) file: "Solution Folders are not supported in this version of Visual Studio. Solution Folder 'Solution Items' will be displayed as unavailable". Although this folder is not available in Visual C# Express, you can still build and run the projects.

Can Nop.Web be started using the Visual Studio Express?
8 years ago
here you can find the solutio bro
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11152272/a-project-with-an-output-type-of-class-library-cannot-be-started-directly

and do not fotget to give me a 50 kurus tırrek
8 years ago
I managed to solve the issue. Right click on Nop.Web in VB Studio and select "Set as StartUp Project".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.