Congratulation for New Website - to nopCommerce and all Community

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Your suggestions are welcome!

Hi Andrei, The page looks good. I think some icons should be included along with the features distributed into more points and columns. Some images and icons could be included as well. Something similar to the features section in the current home page. And a link button can also be given on home page slider for the same.

It makes things more pleasing to eye when you are seeing colors and gives users a psychological urge to try a product.

Hope I'm making sense :)
8 years ago
RoastedBytes wrote:
Your suggestions are welcome!

Hi Andrei, The page looks good. I think some icons should be included along with the features distributed into more points and columns. Some images and icons could be included as well. Something similar to the features section in the current home page. And a link button can also be given on home page slider for the same.

It makes things more pleasing to eye when you are seeing colors and gives users a psychological urge to try a product.

Hope I'm making sense :)

Great topic! I agree with  improving the look with some images. Here are some suggestions about the text contents:

1. Open source in constant development and testing makes it cost-saving and reliable
>Allows a fast, costless and reliable start in eCommerce
>With over 1.5 million downloads it is the most popular e-commerce open source application in .Net and one of the featured applications in the Windows App Gallery
>nopCommerce can be scaled very easily to support millions of products and hundreds of concurrent visitors. It can be run in Azure and web farms

2. Powerful e-commerce platform for store-owners
nopCommerce if full of configurable features and options to meet the specific needs of every potential store-owner.
>Very flexible design which is responsive to adapt to tablets and other mobile devises
>Supports different types of products:regular, clothing (with sizes, colors, materials, etc), configurable with features and options, bundles, subscriptions, for rent, memberships, downloadable, etc.
>Flexible pricing, promotions and discount system with coupon codes.
>Full of marketing tools such as banners, topics, best selling and recently viewed/purchased products, up and cross sell, newsletter, reminder and notification mails, social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) reward points, affiliate program, etc.
>Customer service: order attributes, returns, order and requests status notifications, private messaging, automated mailing, etc.
>Supports product export to Google Sell, Amazon and Facebook
>Hundreds of third party plugins and themes offer additional options and features

I think it is important to stress the importance of the Nop ecosystem which is another important plus.:

4.Supported by a very active community.
nopCommerce has a community of thousands of users who contribute to the growth and development of the Nop Proyect.
>Proving assistance to other users
>Helping in testing and reporting issues in each release
>Contributing with code, plugins and other extensions
>Orienting the planning of the road map and other strategic issues
In addition there are more than one hundred solution partners in nearly 20 countries plus other freelancers that can assist in the development of the store and provide high quality plugins
8 years ago
SUGGESTION: In the Nop forum in Active discussions (for consistency it can also be other forums), for a quicker and better grasping of the subject precede the topic name by the form name (forum-name:topic-name) Example Suggestion:Enhance...
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
Great topic! I agree with  improving the look with some images. Here are some suggestions about the text contents:

I forgot
>nopCommerce is much more than simple e-commerce script. It is a platform with variety of features. Examples, here and here Broken link
8 years ago
Thanks a lot! We've just updated the text and fixed the broken link. Absolutely agree about some graphics. We already had this work item.

Tecnofin wrote:
...there are more than one hundred solution partners in nearly 20 countries...

...37 countries!
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Thanks a lot! We've just updated the text and fixed the broken link. Absolutely agree about some graphics. We already had this work item.

...there are more than one hundred solution partners in nearly 20 countries...
...37 countries!

Hi Andrei,

I have a query. Why do not use https://www.nopcommerce.com  update with new version. It looks very older version.
8 years ago
sohelcse10_duet wrote:
Hi Andrei,

I have a query. Why do not use https://www.nopcommerce.com  update with new version. It looks very older version.

Thanks. Please see this topic.
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Andrei,

Thanks. Please see this topic.

Hi Andrei,

I have got it. Thanks for your reply. You and your Team really very dynamic. Thanks a lot you and your Team. Your version up-gradation is amazing!!!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.