nopCommerce 3.70 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Great!

We also released all 23 FREE plugins for nopCommerce 3.70

Please take a look on this forum thread https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/38560/released-23-free-plugins-for-nopcommerce-36-and-37-ima9inescom.aspx#155736

Hope this help :)
8 years ago
Congratulations on the new reléase ! Looking forward to using it and see it working !!!

One question, when will it be available in Azure Galleries like 3.60 ?

Regards,

Victor
8 years ago
Hi Victor,

Sure. It's already been submitted to Web Platform Installer. Now waiting for Microsoft team to approve it
8 years ago
Great news!

For some reason after installation in admin dashboard section still can see version 3.60
Hope its not true :)
8 years ago
Congratulations...is this new version able to generate invoice number other than order number?
8 years ago
Hi A.M.
I have a question. Who are allowed in the Private Forum?
8 years ago
sohelcse10_duet wrote:
I have a question. Who are allowed in the Private Forum?

Replied by PM. May I ask you, how did you find out about it?
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Replied by PM. May I ask you, how did you find out about it?

The posts are visible to everyone in Active Discussions. ACL bug? :-)

I feel it's a shame that an open source project felt the need to create a two tier system where the majority of the community are potentially excluded from discussion on the future of nopCommerce. I know that the arguments put forward for it at the NopDevDay were more to do with partners cooperating to identify potential business opportunities so maybe my concerns are unjustified (I was that lone voice of dissent that spoke out against the idea in Amsterdam).
8 years ago
petemitch wrote:
The posts are visible to everyone in Active Discussions. ACL bug? :-)

Thanks. Fixed

petemitch wrote:
Replied by PM. Maybe I ask you, how did you find out about it?
I feel it's a shame that an open source project felt the need to create a two tier system where the majority of the community are potentially excluded from discussion on the future of nopCommerce. I know that the arguments put forward for it at the NopDevDay were more to do with partners cooperating to identify potential business opportunities so maybe my concerns are unjustified (I was that lone voice of dissent that spoke out against the idea in Amsterdam).

No, no, no. This is a closed part of our forums where solution partners can exchange info to help each other to identify USP strategies to sell/promote nopCommerce, work together on projects, identify the best target groups. This is the place where partners can cooperate (if they want). People asked me to created such private forum and they got it.

No one discusses the future of nopCommerce in this private forum. As you may know all such discussions (about the future) always were open (and will stay open). Our roadmap will also be always open. And any topics related to the future or any upcoming major feature are always discussed on public part of the forums.
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No, no, no. This is a closed part of our forums where solution partners can exchange info to help each other to identify USP strategies to sell/promote nopCommerce, work together on projects, identify the best target groups. This is the place where partners can cooperate (if they want). People asked me to created such private forum and they got it.

No one discusses the future of nopCommerce in this private forum. As you may know all such discussions (about the future) always were open (and will stay open). Our roadmap will also be always open. And any topics related to the future or any upcoming major feature are always discussed on public part of the forums.

Great, that addresses my concerns, thanks for making it clear.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.