nopCommerce 3.70 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Well done to the Nopcommerce team, looking forward to trying out the new features !
8 years ago
Great Job ---- Can't wait to get into it...
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I have a question. Who are allowed in the Private Forum?
Replied by PM. May I ask you, how did you find out about it?

I have got your reply. Thanks a lot. I have found it in "Active discussions". I clicked the link can't access. So I asked you.
8 years ago
Congratulations for new release!Way to go, looking forward to more new features.
8 years ago
A good day for nopCommerce
8 years ago
A couple of workitems were recently added to v3.70. How is this going to be handled?
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
A couple of workitems were recently added to v3.70. How is this going to be handled?

Thanks, Eduardo! It was done accidentally. Of course, it should be 3.80
8 years ago
Hi Guys,

We would like to share with you our usual digest of the new and worthy features in the latest nopCommerce 3.70.

We hope you will find it useful.

Nop-Templates.com Team
8 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi Guys,

We would like to share with you our usual digest of the new and worthy features in the latest nopCommerce 3.70.

We hope you will find it useful.

Nop-Templates.com Team

Thanks, guys, it really exactly
8 years ago
In nopCommerce 3.7 there is feature: Allow users to apply for vendor account in public store.

But after applying to vendor account ,admin activate the vendor account but still the customer is not able to login vendor admin panel. Also when I check in customer details , the roles assign to the customer is Registered,I think after activating the vendor ,the customer should automatically get assigned to vendor role......
Also I think the "Apply for vendor account" link should be there in my account but it is showing me in footer under my account,which is difficult to find for a new customer.

Please have a look on it, and provide a possible solution.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.