Cronjob anyone ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Heyi guys! Not Sure if I should request an extra development or if it's intended.. Hence I want to build a cronjob or something that automates cache clearing in nopcommerce.

It has been stated by many, deleted categories still show up in nop. It's all bcz of the cache, I know, caching is super important for a faster execution of scripts, but it also does not give the latest code or the desired result.

In cases where we login to Admin Panel just to monitor logs and errors, whereas, all DB data is connected by an external application, I would like to know if anyone has been able to successfully implement a cronjob to clear the cache for Nop without logging to Admin panel and clearing it everytime.
8 years ago
aman1391 wrote:
Heyi guys! Not Sure if I should request an extra development or if it's intended.. Hence I want to build a cronjob or something that automates cache clearing in nopcommerce.

It has been stated by many, deleted categories still show up in nop. It's all bcz of the cache, I know, caching is super important for a faster execution of scripts, but it also does not give the latest code or the desired result.

In cases where we login to Admin Panel just to monitor logs and errors, whereas, all DB data is connected by an external application, I would like to know if anyone has been able to successfully implement a cronjob to clear the cache for Nop without logging to Admin panel and clearing it everytime.

There is schedule task in nopcommerce which excute a function after few time. There is schedule task of clearing cache which excute in every 10 minute. You can go to admin->system->schedule task.
8 years ago
aman1391 wrote:

Which version of the nopCommerce you are using ?? as its already exists in system.

as Anik said go to Admin System -> Schedule task

Then Enable the schedule task with name "clear cache" and set the no of seconds in interval so it will clear the cache periodically on specified interval

Note: Don't forget to restart the application after modifying any entry of schedule task
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.