How to display stock quantity of different warehouses?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi.

I am using nopCommerce 3.70 with DefaultClean theme.

Is it possible to display stock quantity of different warehouses on product page?

— If yes, then how? How to do it without source code? :)

Thank you.
8 years ago
Hi,

Total stock level could be displayed in you tick "Display stock availability" and "Display stock quantity" checkboxes. But stock levels are not displayed separately for each warehouse
8 years ago
Andrei, I know that myself. How to make it display stock quantity of a product separately in case I have two or more warehouses?

Not added stock quantities together, but separately...
Like...
Product 1.
Zaf in Novosibirk — 50 in stock
Zaf in Moscow — 7 in stock
Zaf in Spb — Not availale

I just want my customers be aware in which warehouse (city) they may buy a product they are interested in.

If it is really possible in nopCommerce it would — Zamechatel'no.

Thank you.
8 years ago
Extend ProductDetailsModel with a new property containing this data (warehouses and stock levels) and then use it in the appropriate cshtml file to display
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Extend ProductDetailsModel with a new property containing this data (warehouses and stock levels) and then use it in the appropriate cshtml file to display

Can you please give example how to extend model with new property?
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Does anyone already have a code for this?
4 years ago
Any update
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.