nopCommerce 3.80 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
rudgr wrote:
any chance pull requests will be included?

Thanks a lot for contributions!!! The second one is already on the release roadmap. I'll consider the first one to implement in 3.80 again
8 years ago
hezyz wrote:
what about finishing vendor support.

Hi Hezy,

Sure. Most of vendor work items are already the roadmap. and I've just added several more work items to the roadmap
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
If all 199 workitems are accomplished, this will be the best release ever!!

I see that there are several workitems related to vendors. Couldn't some members of the Nop community accomplish the missing ones?

Sure. I would be just great!
8 years ago
Hi

Great to know about 3.8 roadmap !

"Ability to assign catalog price per currency (work item)"

We, indeed faced a similar challenge related to handling multi-currency, and multi-products. We were able to overcome it by developing a plugin that enables automatic detection of your currency, based on your IP address.  However, this is a good fit for e-commerce website, developed on nopcommerce (last two versions and current one), to display prices in the users ‘currency (check out and cart option are not part of this).  We would be glad to share more information about the plugin, its download, with the community, next week. Stay tuned!

www.gajadigital.com

[email protected]
8 years ago
GAJA wrote:
Hi

Great to know about 3.8 roadmap !

"Ability to assign catalog price per currency (work item)"

We, indeed faced a similar challenge related to handling multi-currency, and multi-products. We were able to overcome it by developing a plugin that enables automatic detection of your currency, based on your IP address.  However, this is a good fit for e-commerce website, developed on nopcommerce (last two versions and current one), to display prices in the users ‘currency (check out and cart option are not part of this).  We would be glad to share more information about the plugin, its download, with the community, next week. Stay tuned!

www.gajadigital.com

[email protected]

Hi Claudia,

It would be just great! Thanks a lot!
8 years ago
Hi,

it would be good if the selection of products and categories is preserved.
e.g. Selection product after manufacturer. I work first product, then back to the range. But selection now no longer exists.
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Thanks a lot for contributions!!! The second one is already on the release roadmap. I'll consider the first one to implement in 3.80 again

great andrei tx!
8 years ago
rudgr wrote:
great andrei tx!

Already done ("edit wishlist items")
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
great andrei tx!
Already done ("edit wishlist items")

:) :) :)
8 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Any chance of work item 10762 making it in to 3.80? I've been waiting for it for a long, long time and actually ended up using a different eCommerce solution altogether because I need the feature but that solution is now limiting me in other ways which nopCommerce can handle out of the box.

In short, please, please, please!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.