WISHLIST

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I am using the default nopcommerce theme how do I disable the wishlist temporary?
8 years ago
pjerald wrote:
I am using the default nopcommerce theme how do I disable the wishlist temporary?

Please follow below steps.
Admin -> Configuration -> Access Control List.

Find "Public store. Enable wishlist" from list, mostly its at last. You can enable/disable base on role.

Hope it will you...!
8 years ago
Thank you, I want the wishlist to appear only on customer's account if they log into their account.
8 years ago
pjerald wrote:
Thank you, I want the wishlist to appear only on customer's account if they log into their account.

@if (Model.WishlistEnabled)
        {
            <li>
                <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Wishlist")" class="ico-wishlist">
                    <span class="wishlist-label">@T("Wishlist")</span>
                    <span class="wishlist-qty">@T("Wishlist.HeaderQuantity", Model.WishlistItems)</span>
                </a>
            </li>
        }

Modify above code like bellow ===>

@if (Model.IsAuthenticated && Model.WishlistEnabled)
        {
            <li>
                <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Wishlist")" class="ico-wishlist">
                    <span class="wishlist-label">@T("Wishlist")</span>
                    <span class="wishlist-qty">@T("Wishlist.HeaderQuantity", Model.WishlistItems)</span>
                </a>
            </li>
        }

Path:
~/Themes/{yourTheme}/Views/Common/HeaderLinks.cshtml
8 years ago
Thank you it worked like a charm.
8 years ago
Thanks for your help, I want the Add to wishlist on product page to be only be visible when customer log into account how do I implement that? Thanks in advance.
8 years ago
pjerald wrote:
Thanks for your help, I want the Add to wishlist on product page to be only be visible when customer log into account how do I implement that? Thanks in advance.

Go to Admin panel ->configuration->Access control list
Uncheck Public store. Enable wishlist for guest.
8 years ago
Thank you for your help.
8 years ago
pjerald wrote:

Hi pjerald,

Thanks for your PM. I have relied to you by PM.

Go to  "/Admin/Security/Permissions" url... Find "Public store. Enable wishlist"  it is in the last row. Unchecked it for Guest role.  follow the figure bellow
7 years ago
I have removed disabled the permissions, and yet the wishlist button still shows up on some products in the category view randomly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.