Your web hosting provider?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.
13 years ago
Try going to www.networksolutions.com/whois and looking up information on nopcommerce.com
13 years ago
Softsys have always been good to me!
13 years ago
UK Cluster hosting - www.tsohost.co.uk
Running www.yourpersonaljeweller.co.uk there.
13 years ago
Arvixe.com is very good
13 years ago
Have tried webhost4life.com ...... but after 4 weeks of talking to support and getting NOTHING usefull I had to move on.

I am located in europe and have been thrilled how well unoeuro.com is working for me. Their panels and my homepage are lightning fast compaired to what webhost4life could deliver.

Have found no problem width nopcommerce installation.

http://www.slikfabrikken.dk
13 years ago
I'm using m6.net, great service. I could even host you there ;=)
13 years ago
if you like to target asian markets, please choose a web hosting carefully. A lot of hosting companies have very slow speed between Asia and USA via under-sea cable through pacific ocean.

I tested around more than 30 American providers (discountasp.net, softsyshosting etc) and finally have found one and I am using that provider serverintellect.

From Australia, most US providers don't have much latency. But from Korea most US providers have very high latency (taking 10~15 seconds to load a page) except serverintellect(less than 2 seconds, mostly less than 1 second).

I found that the provider is using a back born network provider in Dever, which others are using network providers in LA or its surroudings.
13 years ago
Skiltz wrote:
Softsys have always been good to me!

Softsys is good.
13 years ago
I second Arvixe. I've done my research recently, and you can't get all the features they have (unlimited transfer bandwidth, storage, databases, subdomains, websites) for the dirt cheap price anywhere else.

If you use them, be sure to find a good coupon, and you can bring your price down to like $3.50/month:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/arvixe.com

At the moment (5/2012) you can use "TOPHOST" to get 30% off.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.