Add Multiple products into shopping cart from catalog page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I would like to be able to add multiple products from a catalog page into the shopping cart as opposed to adding one product at a time by selecting the add to cart button and then continue to shop.  Is this possible or would I have to write a customization?

Many Thanks in Advance!
13 years ago
Yes, it'll require some minor customization
13 years ago
Andrei, can an option be added which prevents the navigation to the cart page when the the add to cart button is clicked. This funcitonaly would allow users to add multiple products (at least from the same page) to the cart, this combined with the minicart (being active) is quite effective and allows for a easier (less page hoping) ordering experience.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Yes, it'll require some minor customization

I am newbie in nopCommerce... can you please guide me?
13 years ago
Are you able to post code changes to support the following:
- Can an option be added which prevents the navigation to the cart page when the add to cart button is clicked (just stay on the same page where the add to cart button was clicked).

If a feature request could be added for this as well to get this in the base product would be great :-)
13 years ago
Please tell me , how to do the minor customization for adding multiple products into shopping cart?
13 years ago
Hello Everyone, Please tell me how to add multiple products into shopping cart from catalog page, If this is possible by little customization, then please guide me by providing the example for this customization. I would appreciate your help for helping me.
13 years ago
I'd also be interested in this feature.
13 years ago
Hello everyone,

In the Admin Panel, Configuration -> All Settings, on page 4 you find
Display.Products.DisplayCartAfterAddingProduct
, just set that to False. You get a popup window though.

In the sourcecode, in Controls like

ProductBox1.ascx.cs
ProductBox2.ascx.cs
OneVariant.ascx.cs

you find
Response.Redirect(SEOHelper.GetShoppingCartUrl());"
This is what redirects to the shopping cart, you can just comment that out and won't get redirected and won't see the popup.

Anyone want a second "Add to cart" button that says "Add to cart and stay here"?
12 years ago
I want a second "Add to cart" button that says "Add to cart and stay here".
Actually i am using nopcommerce2.2 with MVC framework.
can anyone provide me the button that says Add To Cart and stay here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.