Memory Consumption

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I have half a dozen NopCommerce instances on my VPS ranging from version 2.65 through 3.7.  The memory use for one, in particular, climbs over 1.5GB steadily after an application pool recycle, while the other 3.7 stores hover around ~200K. It doesn't even have that many products and a relatively small db. I've checked the one simple plugin I have...  Is there any way to determine what is causing this?  Any most likely settings to check?
8 years ago
Hi,

Try with running a profiler like (New Relic) that can profile your running applications to figure out what is causing it!

Regards,
Krunal
8 years ago
Thanks Krunal,

I have installed New Relic and am monitoring app but just see memory going up!  Any suggestions on what to look for specifically in monitoring?

Jim
8 years ago
JimIngwersen wrote:
Thanks Krunal,

I have installed New Relic and am monitoring app but just see memory going up!  Any suggestions on what to look for specifically in monitoring?

Jim

Hi Jim,

Its difficult to say! Try to find where it spends most of the time when you see spike in memory. So you can find out what was causing it.

Regards,
Jim
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.