Actual price and tier price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi, I have tier pricing setup. On front end, in homepage and category page, it shows the last tier pricing. I would like to show the actual price instead of tier pricing. Any direction on where I can change this? Thanks.
8 years ago
The tire price will work based on customer role and its set quantity and then it will compare the product price with tire price and whichever is minimum will use as product price

so if you want to use actual product price then it should be smaller then the price that you set on tire price so it will display actual product price.

so this is how the tire price is working so either you need to set the smaller price for product it self otherwise you need to remove the tire pricing or you need to customized it
8 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
The tire price will work based on customer role and its set quantity and then it will compare the product price with tire price and whichever is minimum will use as product price

so if you want to use actual product price then it should be smaller then the price that you set on tire price so it will display actual product price.

so this is how the tire price is working so either you need to set the smaller price for product it self otherwise you need to remove the tire pricing or you need to customized it

Thank you for your reply.
So there is no way to set in admin unless customize the codes?
8 years ago
edkoo wrote:

No you need to customize the code if you want to show the larger product price even there is small price on tire prices as i said it will compare both prices and use which is smaller
8 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:

No you need to customize the code if you want to show the larger product price even there is small price on tire prices as i said it will compare both prices and use which is smaller

Seem like no other options. Alright .. thanks you for the info.
You have a great day. Cheers.
8 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:

Hi, Just wondering if need to customize this, where would I be looking? Which code related to this?
thanks for your help.
8 years ago
I think on the Nop.Services In PriceCalculationService

check the GetProductPrice or GetFinalPrice method
8 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
I think on the Nop.Services In PriceCalculationService

check the GetProductPrice or GetFinalPrice method

Thank you Vipul for your reply. Yes, I've already looked into the pricecalculationservice. I'm still trying to digest how product page is able to get the actual price whereas catalog got the lowest tier price. LOL ...... If you do have further info, pls share.
6 years ago
edkoo
Did you ever figure a way around this issue without spending hours of coding time. To show the Tier price as the sale price is not a good way to post your product pricing. I use tier pricing for wholesale pricing so maybe there is another way to do this. Thanks!
6 years ago
That has been bugging me as well.  My solution was to add a SingleQuantityPrice to the ProductPriceModel, add the calculation in the PrepareProductOverviewModels (basically just add a new calcualtion everywhere Price and PriceValue were referenced).  That way I don't accidently break something but can easily update my template to use the SingeQuantityPrice instead of Price.    Pretty simple change really.  

The default behavior is to call GetFinalPRice with a quantity of int.Max, I just add a call with a value of 1 to get the single quantity price.

If anyone is interested in the 2 updated files, I'd be happy to send them (though they are in 3.7)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.