Entity Framework Repository is not updating

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I am using NopCommerce 3.7 and in the presentation layer i don't use MVC appication, i use WebForms application. I have tried to insert/update record to table. When i tried to insert new record in the table,New record inserted successfully. but when i tried to update operation , Method "UpdateData" executed successfully but record did not update. Please help me!
8 years ago
huynh_trong2271989 wrote:
I am using NopCommerce 3.7 and in the presentation layer i don't use MVC appication, i use WebForms application. I have tried to insert/update record to table. When i tried to insert new record in the table,New record inserted successfully. but when i tried to update operation , Method "UpdateData" executed successfully but record did not update. Please help me!

I think you faces the problem for Generic attribute.

Go through==>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/40035/not-sure-why-_genericattributeservicesaveattribute-doesnt-update-the-value-.aspx#159923
8 years ago
Thanks, but it doesn't work!
8 years ago
Please do not duplicate topics (deleted)
8 years ago
If you are having the issue I had with updates, it may be you are creating an instance of the entity that has not been attached to the entity framework.  You need to either attach it to the framework or pull in a fresh copy of the object from the framework, set the fields, then update back to the framework.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.