Different discount values in same order...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I thought it was possible to apply more than one coupon code in same order, but it doesn't look that way.

What I need is to be able to give 20% discount on all products in one category (c1), and 25% on products in another category (c2). The 25% discount is applied only if they have a product from the first category (c1) in their cart already.

I created two discounts with rules as above, but when I apply the second code, the first one disappears. They take out each other...

Is there a way to fix it the way nopCommerce works now?

What I'd like to see in nopCommerce is another, more flexible version of discounts, where you don't choose the discount amount (or percentage) when you create it. Instead, you choose it on products or categories. Practically you can create separate prices for all products that the discount can be applied to.

But for now, can it be done?
Or can I combine discount coupons with a gift card?
8 years ago
There is a work item for that for v3.80. Vote for it
7 years ago
And finally done. Cumulative discounts will be supported in the upcoming version 3.80
7 years ago
Thanx Andrei, much appreciated!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.