Refer and Earn plugin for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
We are pleased to announce our new plugin Refer and Earn Plugin for nopCommerce

Refer and Earn is the smartest way to share your online store among your customers and they can refer their friends and family. With referring store to their friends and family, your customers can also earn reward points or store credits in your nopCommerce store which can be used to buy your favorite products from the store. Your customers can invite their friends & family to register with your store by sharing a simple invite code with them. Your customer (referrer) and their invited customer (referee) friend gets rewarded some amount of reward points from your store.

You can also configure some limits on the referring new friends to avoid fake customer referrals and registrations. You can configure from admin section about what amount of reward point your referrer and referee customer will earn. You can configure your referral code as well by giving your desired length of referral code.

Some features of plugin:

1. Earn Reward points by referring new customers
2. Earn Reward points only when invited customer buys from store
3. Minimum order limitations for getting reward points
4. Maximum referrer customer limitations to avoid fake customer registrations
5. Editable email templates for better communications
6. Fully configurable plugin

(Not much to show as demo, but you can check screenshots for features)
Check product detail page here.

Your suggestions and feedback are most welcome.
Visit our official web site and store here.
7 years ago
Hi Pratik,

Good job! I would also recommend you to add it to our extensions and themes catalog
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Pratik,

Good job! I would also recommend you to add it to our extensions and themes catalog

Thank you very much a.m for your appreciation. We are adding there soon.
7 years ago
Good job!
Suggestions:
- Associate this to the Affiliated program (referrer as an affiliate) so you can keep permanent track of all sales referred by a referrer/affiliated
- It is better to assign reward points as a % of referred orders. Otherwise an individual can register several times as a customer/referrer and get more points with fake referee accounts regardless the Maximum Number of Referees limit. Furthermore commercially you don't want to limit the number of legitimate referees
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
Good job!
Suggestions:
- Associate this to the Affiliated program (referrer as an affiliate) so you can keep permanent track of all sales referred by a referrer/affiliated
- It is better to assign reward points as a % of referred orders. Otherwise an individual can register several times as a customer/referrer and get more points with fake referee accounts regardless the Maximum Number of Referees limit. Furthermore commercially you don't want to limit the number of legitimate referees

Hi Eduardo,

First of all thank you very much for your appreciations and suggestions. :)
1. Yes sure we will associate referrer customers as a affiliates. However this plugin is designed in such a way that you can track all sales referred by customer in future also.
2. Currently we are providing only first order rewards for both referrer and referee customer. Moreover we have given minimum purchase limit to avoid such fake customer registrations and rewards. (Suppose set $100 as a limit and give 20 reward points to referrer. So for fake registrations and rewards they have to spent $100.)

We are happy that this plugin got more attentions from customers and community as well after releasing. We are going to add your suggested features soon. Thank you once again !!
7 years ago
Welcome and good luck with this new plugin
7 years ago
Hello Supernopcommerce:  Am very interested by this plugin, it seems to be responding to what I am trying to achieve on my website. Can you confirm that it will work with the theme "ArtFactory" from Nop-Templates without having to do extra work? I need this confirmation prior to purchasing.

I am already using the Reward Points on my website and version 3.70 of NopCommerce.

Thanks!
7 years ago
nonam wrote:
Hello Supernopcommerce:  Am very interested by this plugin, it seems to be responding to what I am trying to achieve on my website. Can you confirm that it will work with the theme "ArtFactory" from Nop-Templates without having to do extra work? I need this confirmation prior to purchasing.

I am already using the Reward Points on my website and version 3.70 of NopCommerce.

Thanks!

Hi nonam, Yes sure this plugin will work with any themes. It does not have any constraints with any themes. You don't have to do extra work.
Thank you.
3 years ago
I sent an email to [email protected] over 3 weeks ago as shown in http://www.supernopcommerce.com/contactus to show my interest in the plugin.

I needed to verify that should the plugin have errors, i will have someone to communicate with. but no one is yet to acknowledge the email. this assurance is very neccessary please.

It will do well to have someone respond to my mail.

Regards
3 years ago
You can also try sending  them a PM from here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.