Contributed plugins reviews

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi Andrey,
we just received  review from some forum member regarding the plugin we have published here . We were quite surprised to see this is a one star review. In the text you can see that the review was not regarding the plugin itself, but about a demo site that was temporary down for a technical purpose and it working fine now.

I even don`t have any option to answer this one because you can`t send a review to your own plugin.

I understand that this review was written only to give one star mark, otherwise I can`t find any reason why someone from India is so interested to review Israel only module.

I`am asking from you to remove this review since it is not associated with the quality of the plugin and also
because written there is wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Olga
7 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
Hi Andrey,
we just received  review from some forum member regarding the plugin we have published here . We were quite surprised to see this is a one star review. In the text you can see that the review was not regarding the plugin itself, but about a demo site that was temporary down for a technical purpose and it working fine now.

I even don`t have any option to answer this one because you can`t send a review to your own plugin.

I understand that this review was written only to give one star mark, otherwise I can`t find any reason why someone from India is so interested to review Israel only module.

I`am asking from you to remove this review since it is not associated with the quality of the plugin and also
because written there is wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Olga

Hi, this happens as users put their grievances on there - which should really be a post, as there isn't a way to reply and they probably "know" this, my advice is don't reply to it, just keep releasing good plugins, you will get some good comments...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.