i am configured local system and customize the shopping cart application but deploy and paste to the server it shows install the nopcommerce application.i cahnged the connection setting.txt file but also shows new shopping cart application
please help how to customize application to publish
If you see the Install screen, then it's not seeing the /App_Data/Settings.txt file.
You should also deploy your InstalledPlugins.txt file if you 'copied' your local database to the server.
I have the same problem
I install NopCommerce Local and database in a SQL Server.
And then after I start publish my site in a server its ask me again to Install it.
I try your solution but it doesn't work.
Is there anything else I can do?
I use Visual Studio 2015
thank you in advance
I also have this problem with version 4.1. Anyone help?
I can connect to the existing database now.
Before Publish in VS2017, Set to "Release" mode and click Build > Build Nop.Web, which build the files for production environment.
Step to publish your local website.
1. Build and rebuild your solution in debug mode.
2. Build and rebuild your solution in release mode.
3. Ri8 click on nop.web. click to publish.
4. After,at configuration you should select release and publish at folder location.
5. So,select one location as you prefer to publish your code.
6. After all configuration click on publish buttton.
It takes some time.
You will get publishable code now you can upload that code via FTP or any third party application to the serve.