Discount coupon not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I try to apply discount coupon when buying a product but it does not show anything reflecting to the amount of discount money.

Nop 3.7

Discount settings:
- Discount type: applied to categories + Apply to subcategories
- startdate: 3/1/2016 end date: 6/30/2016
- applied to categories Tab:  i added all categories and their subs
- requirement:  ->required customer roles -> Registered.
- required coupon ->coupon code: 123456

All products are grouped in sets of clothing, and customers can select to buy either a pants or a shirt instead of the whole set.

Then, I use a registered user (active), order and apply the code -> It shows Entered coupon code - 123456 but the total sum remains the same ??
7 years ago
Are you using percentage? If so, what is typed in Discount percentage? If not, what is in Discount amount?
Have you set Discount limitation to unlimited, or something different? Anything in Maximum discounted quantity?

The best it would be screenshot with set up.
7 years ago
The discount works fine for simple products but not on simple products in a group product.

7 years ago
That one is still working for me.
Could you check Configuration >> Settings >> Catalog Settins tab Performance
Ignore discounts and Cache product prices? Have you tried to clear cache?
5 years ago
Hi,

I'm using nopcommerce 3.8 and have an issue with discounts.
I created a discount with the limitation of N time per costumer= 1 but if my customer checkout as gest he can use the coupon code as much as he wants. How can i fix it?

Thanks,
Moran
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.