Sage pay plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I want to integrate sage pay plugin into my website. I searched all plugin in my nopcommerce website & found there is three plugin of sage pay as below :
1) SagePay Form
2) Sage Payment Solutions integration plugin
3) SagePay Direct Payment Plugin

I just confused, which one is should purchase. Can anyone help me regarding this.
7 years ago
Hi!
It some of the plugins are redirecting customer to sagepay site, the others are not. Base your judgement in your purposes and feel free to contact developers of the plugins.
7 years ago
The website is Uk based eshopping. Can you please guide me, which one plugin i should purchase.
7 years ago
Hi,

We are developers of Sage Payment Solutions integration. Maybe you didn`t notice, but on our plugins page there is info: "Working only for United States Country!".

If you are UK based, this plugin will not help you, sorry.

If I may suggest, ask developers for share demo store (if no trial/demo available), maybe you will be able to test plugins before purchase.
7 years ago
So, if there is no sage pay plugin for UK based eshopping website. then how could i integrated sage pay to website. Should i need to code for this manually.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.