aftership nopsolutions plugin - store and customer views?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I created a premium account on AfterShip.com, and then I installed and configured the aftership plugin (for v3.7). https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2325/aftership.aspx

The plugin is working perfectly when sending shipping information to aftership.com (GREAT work!) as soon as a shipment is flagged on the shipment details page when managing the order as an admin, but my questions are:

With the plugin installed, and without additional coding, what am I supposed to see from the nopcommerce admin perspective?  Should I see the detailed tracking information in the admin screen for the shipment that is now on aftership.com - without having to navigate to another site?

With the plugin installed, and without additional coding, what is the customer supposed to see from their order details screen?  Is tracking data (the current tracking information as shown on aftership.com) supposed to be displayed for the customer - without having to go to another site to get the tracking information?

In other words, what interfaces are added to the nopcommerce UI by the plugin?

Thanks in advance for any assistance in understanding how to fully leverage this GREAT plugin!

Greg
5 years ago
Yes i checked after-ship plugin with nopcommerce 4.0,

I see one table regarding our consignment location at front side as well as admin side.

You have to go shipment detail to see parcel location.

So, the best thing is to customer or admin see tracking detail without navigation.

Hope you will understand.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.