2checkout plugin for NOP 3.80

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Checking to see if you have a plugin for 2checkout for nop 3.80. I was going to upgrade but I see there is no 2checkout plugin.

THanks
7 years ago
We'll upgrade all official plugins (including 2Checkout) very soon
7 years ago
Hello NOP Team, Checking when you will have the 2checkout plugin completed. I upgraded to NOP 3.80 this weekend but when I checked there was no 2checkout plugin for this version yet accept for the API version and not for the standard version. Please advise...

BTW after checking out the this new version of NOP 3.8 it really rocks. Like the admin section.

RK
7 years ago
rjkost1 wrote:
Hello NOP Team, Checking when you will have the 2checkout plugin completed. I upgraded to NOP 3.80 this weekend but when I checked there was no 2checkout plugin for this version yet accept for the API version and not for the standard version. Please advise...

BTW after checking out the this new version of NOP 3.8 it really rocks. Like the admin section.

RK

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2398/payment-plugin-2checkout-nop-paymentscom.aspx
7 years ago
We'll try to upgrade the plugin within next 7 days
5 years ago
I need help when they do the update also include nopcommerce 3.50 I have the same problem

thks
5 years ago
What is the problem there is a 3.5 version here

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/969/2checkout-payment-module-nopcommerce-team.aspx
5 years ago
2checkout plugin for nopcommerce 3.50 not working correctly does not change the status to paid in the order
5 years ago
Is there any errors in the log ?
5 years ago
no errors in the log the same problem happened to me in the paypal plugin but in the forum I saw that I had to add a line to enable tls 1.2 and with that it was solved, but in the case of 2checkout the same thing happens but until now I could not solve
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.