nopCommerce 3.90 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
are there any plans to move to imageresizer v4?

https://imageresizing.net/blog/2015/v4highlights
7 years ago
rudgr wrote:
are there any plans to move to imageresizer v4?

https://imageresizing.net/blog/2015/v4highlights

Hi Rutger,

Thanks a lot! Sure
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,

What do you think about adding multilanguage tabs to Blog posts, news and polls? Now you can choose language from dropdown list for each post, i think it should be done like products or categories.

Best,
Patryk
7 years ago
It seems that nopcommerce localization string resources for a language a shared between nopcommerce stores?

We would like to be able to overrule certain localization string recources per store in multi store environment?

tx
7 years ago
rudgr wrote:
It seems that nopcommerce localization string resources for a language a shared between nopcommerce stores?

We would like to be able to overrule certain localization string recources per store in multi store environment?

IMHO it's much easier to create two language packs (based on the same one). Then just limit each of your store with one of these language packs.
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:

IMHO it's much easier to create two language packs (based on the same one). Then just limit each of your store with one of these language packs.

ah great! I thought Culture/SEO code had to be unique, but I tested and seems to work. nopcommerce to the rescue again ;-) tx!
7 years ago
Please vote for this admin usability feature/fix in nop admin for non en-us locales:

KendoUI localization and globalization #30

tx :)
7 years ago
We are planning on doing a rewrite of our old very customized version of nopComm implementation in January. I was curious when you think 3.90 will come out. I would like to start with that version.
7 years ago
john704 wrote:
We are planning on doing a rewrite of our old very customized version of nopComm implementation in January. I was curious when you think 3.90 will come out. I would like to start with that version.

March-April 2017
7 years ago
I have one suggestion: Bootstrap as default theme.

One of the most important success factors in ecommerce is the theme.

I realy love to hear each more, that more companies adopt Nopcommerce as his ecommerce platform.

But I already saw others choosing others platforms, due flexibility that the Bootstrap provides.

Or please let us suggest features, vote, comment and discuss on the suggestions of others.

Thats all. Thanks for all improvements.
Great Job!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.