nopCommerce 3.90 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
shoecake wrote:
Thats good news, can I assume this will be implemented in 3.9? I am asking so I can plan my work accordingly.

Right now it's not planned
7 years ago
Hi!
....it's time to sort the items in the menu admin control panel, in alphabetical order, ... and a Happy New Year 2017.
Best Regards
7 years ago
Andri,

I think there is an important feature that is missing in NOP when using the attribute combination. I have notice that many NOPs were/are asking about this and i was one of them. The feature is to filter the attribute based on the customer selection of one of them. For example, if I have Colors & Sizes, when the customer select the RED color, the only the available sizes where the stock quantity is > 0 should be enabled for selection, others should be disabled. I was able to solve this by changing 2 files (_ProductAttributes.cshtml & ShoppingCartController.cs - ProductDetails_AttributeChange method).

I can share with you the code that i changed. I am sure you can support such feature easily and hope to see this on 3.90.
7 years ago
ahmadkq wrote:
Andri,

I think there is an important feature that is missing in NOP when using the attribute combination. I have notice that many NOPs were/are asking about this and i was one of them. The feature is to filter the attribute based on the customer selection of one of them. For example, if I have Colors & Sizes, when the customer select the RED color, the only the available sizes where the stock quantity is > 0 should be enabled for selection, others should be disabled. I was able to solve this by changing 2 files (_ProductAttributes.cshtml & ShoppingCartController.cs - ProductDetails_AttributeChange method).

I can share with you the code that i changed. I am sure you can support such feature easily and hope to see this on 3.90.

Sure, please share it
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Andri,

Sure, please share it

I have added these lines in the ProductDetails_AttributeChange method

//////////////////////////
List<string> disabledElements = new List<string>();
            IList<ProductAttributeValue> selectedAttributeValues = _productAttributeParser.ParseProductAttributeValues(attributeXml);
            // get the selected color
            ProductAttributeValue selectedColor = selectedAttributeValues.Where(a => a.ProductAttributeMapping.ProductAttribute.Name.ToLower() == "color").SingleOrDefault();
            if (selectedColor != null)
            {
                // Get the combinations
                IList<ProductAttributeCombination> combinations = _productAttributeService.GetAllProductAttributeCombinations(product.Id);
                foreach (ProductAttributeCombination item in combinations)
                {
                    // Check the color
                    if (item.StockQuantity == 0)
                    {
                        IList<ProductAttributeValue> attributeValues = _productAttributeParser.ParseProductAttributeValues(item.AttributesXml);
                        // Check  if the combination has the selected color attribute value
                        ProductAttributeValue ProductAttributeValue = attributeValues.Where(a => a.Id == selectedColor.Id).SingleOrDefault();
                        if (ProductAttributeValue != null)
                        {
                            // Disable the size
                            ProductAttributeValue sizeAttributeValue = attributeValues.Where(a => a.ProductAttributeMapping.ProductAttribute.Name.ToLower() == "size").SingleOrDefault();
                            if (sizeAttributeValue != null)
                            {

string elementId = "#li_product_attribute_" + sizeAttributeValue.ProductAttributeMappingId + "_" + sizeAttributeValue.Id;
                                disabledElements.Add(elementId);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
// Update the bellow by adding disabledElementsids = disabledElements.ToArray()
            return Json(new
            {
                gtin = gtin,
                mpn = mpn,
                sku = sku,
                price = price,
                stockAvailability = stockAvailability,
                enabledattributemappingids = enabledAttributeMappingIds.ToArray(),
                disabledattributemappingids = disabledAttributeMappingIds.ToArray(),
                pictureFullSizeUrl = pictureFullSizeUrl,
                pictureDefaultSizeUrl = pictureDefaultSizeUrl,
                disabledElementsids = disabledElements.ToArray()
            });
/////////////////////////////

in the _ProductAttributes.cshtml file, i did the following:

1- in the case AttributeControlType.RadioList, i update the li tag to be <li id="li_@(controlId)_@(attributeValue.Id)">

2- Before the last line $.event.trigger({ type: "product_attributes_changed", changedData: data }); i added the following:

$('.option-list').find('li').show();
                        if (data.disabledElementsids) {
                            for (var i = 0; i < data.disabledElementsids.length; i++) {
                                $(data.disabledElementsids[i]).hide();
                            }
                        }
7 years ago
I must admit, I am thoroughly impressed with you and your team A.M.! Keep up the great work!
7 years ago
dootchie wrote:
I must admit, I am thoroughly impressed with you and your team A.M.! Keep up the great work!

Thanks! Replied here
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

- Prices per currency. I know this task was postponed so many times. But I hope it'll be finally finished this year

Hey Andrei, could you confirm for us if the price per currency feature will definitely be implemented in 3.9 and if so is any of this work in the latest build?
We have a multi-vendor / multi-national solution but all products have to be converted to default base currency GBP. This means that as the currency indexes change the product buy prices can become massively different to the original vendors list price in their currency. I really don't want to have to implement a solution for this if it has already started. Thanks.
7 years ago
pdunleavy75 wrote:
Hey Andrei, could you confirm for us if the price per currency feature will definitely be implemented in 3.9 and if so is any of this work in the latest build?

No, this work item won't be implemented in 3.80.

In the meantime, please have a look at this post
7 years ago
any plan to implement something like discussed here? thanks

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/45272/attributes-combination-like-prestashop-17.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.