Order status change by Vendor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Is there any way to complete order by related Vendor (Change payment and order status) ?

Now administrator can change Payment and Order Status.

Thanks
7 years ago
I have the same question. Have figures any way to do this ?
7 years ago
Hi,

look at the _OrderDetails.Info.cshtml view. You can delete the following check to allow vendors to change order status:
@if (!Model.IsLoggedInAsVendor)
            {
                <div class="form-group">
                    <div class="col-md-3">
                        @Html.NopLabelFor(model => model.OrderStatus)...

Also you have to delete the same check in the ChangeOrderStatus method of the OrderController.
7 years ago
Mariann wrote:
Hi,

look at the _OrderDetails.Info.cshtml view. You can delete the following check to allow vendors to change order status:
            {
                <div class="form-group">
                    <div class="col-md-3">
                        @Html.NopLabelFor(model => model.OrderStatus)...

Also you have to delete the same check in the ChangeOrderStatus method of the OrderController.

Thank you! it is working fine now.

Is there any exceptional behavior that I have to handle ?  Any code to change other than Controller and the view ?
5 years ago
Its not working for me. I didn't find the same code in OrderController
5 years ago
maahi777 wrote:
Its not working for me. I didn't find the same code in OrderController

What version of nopCommerce?
5 years ago
Nopcommerce 4.0
5 years ago
Hi,

In my online selling website, clients will pay for their orders in my website. And then, vendor will help to ship the products. Also he will help to change the order status to "Complete" once the shipping was completed.
It seems a general operation for the multi-vendor online selling system, e.g. Amazon.

Hence, I have to let the vendors to change the Order status, Billing and shipping information under
Admin > Sales > Orders, tab "Info" and "Billing & Shipping".

My nopcommerce version is 4.1. Would anyone can tell me how to do it?
5 years ago
KelvinChan wrote:
Hi,

In my online selling website, clients will pay for their orders in my website. And then, vendor will help to ship the products. Also he will help to change the order status to "Complete" once the shipping was completed.
It seems a general operation for the multi-vendor online selling system, e.g. Amazon.

Hence, I have to let the vendors to change the Order status, Billing and shipping information under
Admin > Sales > Orders, tab "Info" and "Billing & Shipping".

Please check vendor's permission here...

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Security/Permissions
5 years ago
SuperNopCommerce wrote:
Please check vendor's permission here...
http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Security/Permissions

ACL will not help, as there is condition

KelvinChan wrote:

Customization is needed. Even if you will display button for vendor (just move code out of the if condition) it will not made action.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.