Sagepay Server plugin for NopCommerce 3.80

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Just to let you know, I have managed to upgrade the Sagepay server plugin to work with Nopcommerce 3.80.

Drop me an email if you want a copy of the code, although the changes were minor and I have reworked the configuration page to come in-line with the new look and feel of the new Nopcommerce Administration UI (probably not perfect but better than what was presented on the first port of the code).

It is working on the areas I have tested it for Payment, Refund and Partial Refund under the PAYMENT option which my clients use and no issues reported.

Regards
Matt
5 years ago
Hi all,

recently we have released SagePay plugin (server to server integration). The plugin supports direct payments, Capture, Void Order, Full Refund, Partial Refund and allows to save credit card details for further transactions. It's compatible with nopCommerce versions 3.6 - 4.1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.