Add Customer's Email Address to PDF Invoice

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
How can I have the PDF invoice include the customer's email address along with the other information?

Would i have to modify in the PDFService.cs, or can I add email to the customer address form fields?
7 years ago
DJ_Balogh wrote:
How can I have the PDF invoice include the customer's email address along with the other information?

Would i have to modify in the PDFService.cs, or can I add email to the customer address form fields?

You can directly modify PDFService.cs  or you can override it from plugin too. I think override will better solution
7 years ago
Thank you. Is it a complicated change to modify the PDFService.cs?

Does anyone have any sample code for this?
7 years ago
sohel wrote:

You can directly modify PDFService.cs  or you can override it from plugin too. I think override will better solution

Correct Sohel, I am agree with you.

There was one question regarding adding watermark in exported pdf for that also we need to update PDF service or we can create plugin and export

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/40408/is-there-a-way-to-add-watermark-invoice-into-pdf-file.aspx

1+ vote to Sohel from me.
Sohel you are doing very good job by sharing knowledge,Your contributions to nopCommerce forum is simply great!
Keep up the good work! Highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ajay
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.