Multi Store Configuration with Subdomains

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello I'm wondering if you can help me with Multi Store Configuration,

My hosting is with Godaddy!

I was follwing (a.m.) instructions,  but that is only for 2 domains www.store1.com and www.store2.com and not working for me, do you have something with subdomains step by step.

store1.domain.com
store2.doamin.com

e.g. go to godady -> manage domain -> add two subdomains
then foward each subdoamin to primary domain www.domain.com

Thanks I really apreciate your help..
7 years ago
I am also stuck with GO Daddy, I host at Everleap - I followed most of the online documents but no luck  -

Store URL just displays the everleap confirmation - YOUR EVERLEAP ACCOUNT IS UP AND RUNNING!
7 years ago
Let me add - that i was able to make a new site on a subdomain test.mydomin.com and yourdomain.com

Tested good as i was able to see different temps on each domain -  

So... what do i need to do on my go daddy account - I pointed the domain to everleap via DNS settings - do i need to create an A or C record to point to a specific IP ?
7 years ago
Problem resolved -

I just needed to point the new domain to the current domain in everleap
3 years ago
xlr8lv wrote:
Problem resolved -

I just needed to point the new domain to the current domain in everleap

i need expert help.  
I have main domain like www.domain.com and store1.domain.com

I have configure all but when I visit my store1.domain.com, its not working.
Need expert help.
3 years ago
I just installed nopCommerce in subdomain1.mysite.com because I had an existing site/domain.
I created a 2nd subdomain for store2.mysite.com but it gives me this error:
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

I configured the 1st and 2nd stores/subdomains in Stores so any idea why I'm getting this error?

the 2nd subdomain is empty, should nopCommerce put something in it when configured as 2nd store?
3 years ago
Do you mean you have one copy of nopCommerce in a subdirectory of another nopCommerce setup.
If so you can not set it up that way
You can only have one version of nopCommerce in a website - Actually this is defined by the way .NetCore works.
The rest is done via configuration using stores
3 years ago
No, I installed nopCommerce in store1.mysite.com and it works.

I installed it in a subdomain because I had my original, non-ecommerce site under the base domain and already had SSL I was trying to use for all stores but found it wouldn't work because of subdomain requirement for multistore vs subfolders for stores.

I created a new subdomain called store2.mysite.com then configured nopCommerce for the 2nd store at that subdomain but when I try to access store2.mysite.com I get the
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
3 years ago
So how are you supposed to install nopCommerce?
install into its own site then create store1.nopComsite.com subdomain for 1st store?
then store2.nopComsite.com subdomain for 2nd store?
3 years ago
Oh ok well you cant add a subdomain that does not exist
Setting is
For Store 1
    store1.domain.com
For Store 2
    store2.domain.com

Both IP's point to the same nopCommerce Installation
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.