RoxyFileman Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hey guys,

I didn't technically upgrade - I was running 3.6, so I did the 3.7 SQL upgrade, then the 3.8 SQL Upgrade, and redeployed (from VS2015) a brand new installation of 3.8 to my server and connected it to my old DB. Everything has been working exactly as expected.

However, I just discovered today when I try and open the Add Image (Roxy Fileman), I get a popup error:

Error loading ../../../Admin/RoxyFileman/ProcessRequest?a=FILELIST&d=%2fContent%2fImages%2fuploaded&type=image

To get it, I click the image icon in the rich text editor, and it brings up the Source/Dimensions dialog.  When I press the folder icon to browse and upload an image, I'm hit with the error.

Any ideas?
7 years ago
Sorry guys, it was actually just a write permissions error.
7 years ago
Thank you! Searching on this error I just found loads of posts that said "Duplicate question, deleted" but this was the answer in my case!
4 years ago
One of reason for this error is the total content size of the uploaded folder. Can you please check creating a new folder with the same name.
2 years ago
Which folder and/or user was the permissions granted? I'm having the same issue and my user that is associated to the app pool has full write access to the Images folder
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.