Multiple Companies with only 1 instance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to have multiple companies running in a single instance of NopCommerce, or I will have to install a new instance for each client that wants an eCommerce solution.

Thank you.
7 years ago
Hi,

It depends on your requirements. If you have once store and one product database, but want to run it for multiple countries and currencies then you can use nopCommerce multiple store support.

If you clients are different companies and they have different product databases then I'd recommend to have nopCommerce installation per client.
7 years ago
Hi,

Thanks!

The ideia is to sell the platform has an eCommerce solution to diferent clients and to avoid creating a new MVC/DB project for each one.

Best Regards.
7 years ago
As above, all depends on your/companies requirements.

nopCommerce as single platform to sell by number of companies is ready to use - see vendor feature. But vendor account has some limitation. Not sure, if companies would like to have this limitation.

The best way it would be to create test environment and made some tests. Then show results to companies and you will know which way would be the best. Please note, some vendor limitation may be extended by plugins.

Regards,
Tomasz
7 years ago
Agree with above...  Just note that nopCommerce is multi-store capable and has vendor support, but is not a true multi-tenant system.
7 years ago
From what I have read about multi-vendor, I think that it's note the way for me.

One of the main reason is that each company want his logo and layout, and I don't find any place where I can separate this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.