Shows only product Attributes combination, how?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi i building my first shop in Woocommerce. In my store i have screws in namy variations - sizes. So i create Product attributes "sizes" the price  depend on it. For example i have screw "A" and screw  "B" . "A" has size 3'', 4''  and    " B" has size  1'', 2'' . So i added Attribute Combination. But in front and In both screw users sees all sizez for both screews. So they can select not existing size for screw.

Nop 3.8
I have selected Allow only existing attribute combinations, Track inventory by product attributes
I could find solution at forum

Thanks
7 years ago
wad wrote:
Hi i building my first shop in Nopcommerce. In my store i have screws in namy variations - sizes. So i create Product attributes "sizes" the price  depend on it. For example i have screw "A" and screw  "B" . "A" has size 3'', 4''  and    " B" has size  1'', 2'' . So i added Attribute Combination. But in front and In both screw users sees all sizez for both screews. So they can select not existing size for screw.

Nop 3.8
I have selected Allow only existing attribute combinations, Track inventory by product attributes
I could find solution at forum

Thanks

PS, I have made mistake before and i wrote woocommerce i mean nopcommerce
7 years ago
Still this option isn't the best. If you choose screw A you still can see all sizes and only in case of trying to add size 1 or 2 to the cart you get an error "Out of stock". But I'd say in case attribute combination (e.g. "A" and "1") doesn't exist at all it would be better not to show it at all.
Is there any way for that?
7 years ago
Agreed.

Any input on this Andrei?
4 years ago
Hi, anyone knows how to overcome this problem? Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.