arvixe bad service,don't suggest to use this host

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I use the vps of arvixe,it was sudden down yesterday,and my website can't access also,then I contact the support to help me,they told me they can't fix it,then had to open one ticket,ask the other support to help me,then they open one ticket:CIR-474-33094,and told me they will fix my issue in one hour,but now it pasted 24 hours,no one response my ticket,I am very disappoint for them,I will move my website to other host,and never use they VPS again....
7 years ago
cdl0759 wrote:
I use the vps of arvixe,it was sudden down yesterday,and my website can't access also,then I contact the support to help me,they told me they can't fix it,then had to open one ticket,ask the other support to help me,then they open one ticket:CIR-474-33094,and told me they will fix my issue in one hour,but now it pasted 24 hours,no one response my ticket,I am very disappoint for them,I will move my website to other host,and never use they VPS again....

Standard story with Arvixe. Move to www.smarterasp.net and no headache.
7 years ago
ok,I will try ...
7 years ago
That's why we decided not to renew our hosting partnership with this company this year
7 years ago
Yes, SmarterASP seems to be a good option. Have a look: http://www.smarterasp.net/nopcommerce_hosting.
7 years ago
it has pasted 3 days,it still didn't get response,my website was down for three days,I am so disappoint..who can give me any suggestions?
7 years ago
Move to SmarterAsp.Net now.   You've got nothing to lose by making the move now.  You can do the migration, and move redirect the DNS servers and be in business in less than 48 hours (probably 24 - but it does take some time for the name servers to see the domain change).  Use Arvixe control panel to backup your SQL database, and then use SmarterAsp control panel to restore it.  When you set up the SmarterAsp.net DB, be sure to select the same version of SQL Server that you are currently using.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.