nopCoomerce very slow on loadup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Its F5 in Visual Studio
7 years ago
Then is the build time check configuration manager under the Build menu in VS and check stuff that you don't need for example Nop test stuff if you don't use it or plugins that you haven't changed as long as you don't change the code it doesn't need to build. That should speed things up a bit.
2 years ago
I have been waiting for "Installing nopCommerce..." for more than 15 mins
i used nopCommerce_4.40.4_Source

not sure if i should wait longer or stop it.
2 years ago
ali.h2030 wrote:

It's should not take more then 2 minutes
2 years ago
ali.h2030 wrote:
I have been waiting for "Installing nopCommerce..." for more than 15 mins...

If you are installing to SQL Server, you can use a tool like SSMS to see if (all) the tables are getting created.  If you see the Log table, you can query it to see if any errors.

Are you "installing" from a no-source version, or running via Visual Studio?
2 years ago
ali.h2030 wrote:

Basically, it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to install nop 4.40.4. You may get some proper errors if the given information couldn't open a connection with your database or anything else. For checking more closely you can add a debugger on Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController > Index [HttpPost] method to go through the whole installation process.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.