Configure nopCommerce Cybersource plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have setup up a trial Cybersource account and setup a both a Web\Moble and a SOP profiles.
I have configured both profiles.

I have install the nopCommerce Cyberource plugin

What I am not sure about is which of these two profiles to use. I have tried both without any luck
I have also tried a number of URL Gateways I found on the web since the default gateway from the plugin times out. Which Gateway should I be using.

Also I am not sure what fields are the Public Key: and Serial Number:, I have tried combinations of the cybersource  Access Key Secret Key which is which?

Any help would be appreciated.
7 years ago
my gateway url is https://orderpagetest.ic3.com/hop/orderform.jsp

and after configuration of cybersource in nopcommerce fill serial number and public key which are generated from cybersource test environment.

After payment process i cannot redirect to this gateway url .Please help me anyone i need this payment method in nopcommerce urgently
7 years ago
Sorry dude but unless you happen to have and older version of a cybersource back end that you can setup a HOP connection, your out of luck as you need to up date the plugin code to work with cybersource.
7 years ago
i used nopcommerce 3.80 version which is lastest code for cybersource plugin.Which is latest version code  for cybersource plugin.Pls help me .You said HOP connection in replay .Pls give info to configure hop in nopcommerce.
7 years ago
i used nopcommerce 3.80 version which is lastest code for cybersource plugin.Which is latest version code  for cybersource plugin.Pls help me .You said HOP connection in replay .Pls give info to configure hop in nopcommerce.
7 years ago
The 3.8 version of the plugin only works with HOP/SOP Cybersource connections which you can no longer create in Cybersource unless you happen to have a old legacy connection. If you create one now it will be a web/mobile connection which the 3.8 plugging will not work without code changes. It took me quite a while to figure out what changes needed to be made.
6 years ago
I'm using 3.9 with the new CyberSource plugin.
Where do I need to put the "Secret Key"?
6 years ago
I am also seeking guidance on setting this up.  If someone can respond on how to setup on 3.9 with the plugin (where  do I get the public key?) and correct the URL, will be more than happy to document and share for future users.
6 years ago
azuredigi wrote:
I am also seeking guidance on setting this up.  If someone can respond on how to setup on 3.9 with the plugin (where  do I get the public key?) and correct the URL, will be more than happy to document and share for future users.

Basically payment gateway configuration available at an official site. You can find it at cybersource.com: creating_and_using_security_keys.pdf

Hope this helps!
5 years ago
Just to echo what has already been said, the nopCommerce hosted CyberSource plugin has been built for the Legacy HOP connection of CyberSource, which was discontinued in September 2014. This plugin isn't ready to be used out of the box, it needs to be adjusted for a new connection method. The supported connection methods are listed here (https://www.cybersource.com/content/dam/cybersource/SAMigrationTutorial.pdf).

More information can be found here:
https://www.cybersource.com/content/dam/cybersource/SAMigrationTutorial.pdf

Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.