can no longer print invoices!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello-

Something has happened on one of my sites in the past 24 hours and I cannot figure it out.
For some reason, whenever we try to print an order invoice or other "HTML to PDF" operation, it appears to save the document successfully, but when we open any of them, this is what we see:

Error occurred:
Library iTextSharp could not process from HTML to PDF. Probably used HTML Tags are not
possible to process. Please change code HTML

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.System

I'm seeing no errors thrown to the nopC log at all.
Could this be because of the Windows updates that were applied yesterday?
7 years ago
OK...update:

I verified that the generated files are, indeed, no longer being saved to the /Content/files/ExportImport/ folder at all. Which makes sense why the 404.

I can open all files created on the previous day with no trouble, but as of today, the pdf's are never created into the ExportImport folder, so then saving them locally and printing isn't possible.

What might be causing the generated PDF files to not be saved into the /Content/files/ExportImport/ folder??
I verified that IUSR has modify permissions on it, so that isn't it..
7 years ago
This particular site is running 3.40, and nothing was done to the site for over a week. Because this issue only became apparent today and was not a problem yesterday, I can only assume that the behavior is associated with Windows or the .NET framework...both of which were updated by Microsoft's update last night.

I guess I will attempt to roll back those updates and figure out which one is the problem.
7 years ago
OK, another update:

I restarted my server and now it is working again!!!
Does anyone have a clue what would cause this behavior?
3 years ago
Hi all,
We have just now encountered the exact same issue. When we create an invoice form an order, we get the following error message:
Error occurred:
Library iTextSharp could not process from HTML to PDF. Probably used HTML Tags are not
possible to process. Please change code HTML

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.System

Can anybody assist? We restarted the application and cleared the cache but both didn't seem to fix the issue.

Thanks
3 years ago
Is it a plugin?
I saw this https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/52293/print-invoices-and-packingslip-selected-error-in-pdf
3 years ago
Yes indeed. Thanks Yinda, will contact the developers in that case.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.