Learn About Offering In-store Pickup Option (Pickup Points) To Online Customers On nopCommerce Site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
In nopCommerce, a store owner can add multiple pickup points / locations. The customers can pick up their goods from different stores. During the checkout process, if a customer selects pickup in-store, a Google Map can be used indicating the locations of the nearby pickup points.

In this article, we will be going over the steps involved in setting up the in-store pickup option (pickup points) on nopCommerce site.

Learn About Offering In-store Pickup Option (Pickup Points) To Online Customers On nopCommerce Site
7 years ago
Nice article.

RE:  "...if you have the option "Ship to the same address" enabled, the customer will never get the option to select pickup location because that step will be skipped."

That's not really accurate.  Only if the customer also chooses the option will they not be able to select a pickup location (which makes sense, since they selected "same address" ;)
7 years ago
Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I guess the way I wrote it is not very clear. I will update that section in the article :)

Thanks again!
7 years ago
Thanks a lot, Lavish! Good job!
7 years ago
Nice article. Thanks for sharing with us.
3 years ago
anyone have a current link to the article?
It is no longer where it was.
3 years ago
rhunt56 wrote:
anyone have a current link to the article?
It is no longer where it was.

here is the link:

Learn about offering in-store pickup option (pickup points) to the online customers on nopCommerce site
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.