NopCommerce and Inventory/ERP software integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello everyone...

I am curious to know which software do you use to manage inventory/ERP with nopCommerce store front.
Software name = ?
How its integrated?

I am looking at Microsoft Dynamics NAV as an option...
What do you guys suggest? Anyone has experience integrating nopCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
Any pointers on how to go about it?

Dynamics 365 also looks interesting... :)
6 years ago
Hi.. I am after a Inventory management ERP solution which can go with NopCommerce, did you happen to find anything which you can suggest me ?I look forward to hear from you soon.. thank you
6 years ago
I would suggest this since you are in US.

Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - Business Edition - fits small & medium businesses.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/financials

I like the fact that, client applications are available for almost every OS/Device as well.
I am waiting for the launch in India hopefully by year end.
6 years ago
There are some plugins that connect Nop with Quickbooks
6 years ago
@TechnoFin,  Thanks for the link.. all these plugins are price for monthly fee and comes with restricted number of Orders.. I am looking for a plugin which we can buy with full source code and continue to upgrade and develop on top of it.. for the missing functionality..

I am perticularly interested in Inventory management, like receiving items regularly in inventory, some of the our users have items which are perishable and would like to discard the inventory items as waste and so on.. so they need a bulk receivable inventory screen which can basically go and update the respective data on NopCommerce

Dynamic365 looks good, again that is per user .. i am not sure what you mean by a user .. per business probably.. I will take a look
6 years ago
Malik_Khan wrote:
@TechnoFin,  Thanks for the link.. all these plugins are price for monthly fee and comes with restricted number of Orders.. I am looking for a plugin which we can buy with full source code and continue to upgrade and develop on top of it.. for the missing functionality..

I am perticularly interested in Inventory management, like receiving items regularly in inventory, some of the our users have items which are perishable and would like to discard the inventory items as waste and so on.. so they need a bulk receivable inventory screen which can basically go and update the respective data on NopCommerce

Dynamic365 looks good, again that is per user .. i am not sure what you mean by a user .. per business probably.. I will take a look

Here is another one, but generally you don't get the source code. For that case you better develop your own connectors (Web Services or alikes); one to get info about the inventory of products which suffered any stock changes and the other to sent orders to the ERP to apply the corresponding stock change.
I think User means user account. The number of users that would have a personal account to use a system.
6 years ago
fyi - I can't say that I can recommend them, but FishBowl is an inventory management system that I've done some custom integration work for a client (doing scheduled import/exports).  I think they too are priced based on the number of users, as most of these types of systems are.
5 years ago
This ERP system has a PERFECT integration to nopCommerce: Admind.
https://admind.dk
It is a danish produced system, but it comes with english language as well.

Their Integration is called nopShop, and examples can be seen here:
https://2bdesign.dk/webshop/nopshop/

Best regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.