Question about requiring other products in cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

We have a requirement to do something similar to 'require other products in the cart', but the difference in our situation is this:

In order to buy product A, the customer must have ANY one of products B,C,D,E,F,G, OR H in their basket.

Is there a way to achieve this currently with nop without modifying the logic?

We don't think there is, but before we start making a customisation I thought I would check with the community in case I am missing a little trick somewhere.

Thanks

Phil
7 years ago
phil.kendall.dynamics.consultants wrote:
Hi,

We have a requirement to do something similar to 'require other products in the cart', but the difference in our situation is this:

In order to buy product A, the customer must have ANY one of products B,C,D,E,F,G, OR H in their basket.

Is there a way to achieve this currently with nop without modifying the logic?

We don't think there is, but before we start making a customisation I thought I would check with the community in case I am missing a little trick somewhere.

Thanks

Phil

I think No. You will need little customization on required product technic.
7 years ago
Maybe you can do it with a bundle product with 2 attributes with associated products. 1) For selecting B, C, D... and 2) Read only type attribute associated to A
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.